"Tandem" by Anna Jarzab GoodReads review


Tandem (Many-Worlds, #1)Tandem by Anna Jarzab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paralel universes, sci-fi, analogs and romance! Elements that drew me to this book, kept me hooked until the ending and left me with many questions for the sequel.

What surprised me in this book was the triple (yes TRIPLE) POV: Sasha's, third POV for Thomas and Juliana. The descriptions worked perfectly making the story flow smoothly leaving vague iamges of this another world and giving to the reader the taste of infinity.

Sasha is a strong character yet sometimes she finds herself trapped from others' expectations. Thomas has to deal with both his affection for Sasha and his duty. The blending causes problems and brings forth betrayal, tears and revealings!

I reccomend this book to those who like mystery and sci-fi yet not bother accusing the POVs. For me it was refreshing!

View all my reviews

No comments