Covers I love from my TBR 2019 List! (Part 2)


Hello, my lovelies! Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone and to those who are going to Black Friday (Greece has it too now) happy shopping! Since I'm still under a tiny review slump, I decided to do yet another blog post (see the first here) where I showcase all the upcoming revealed covers of books I have on my 2019 TBR list!




Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim: OMG this one is glorious! Project Runaway meets Mulan! If there's a Mushu inspired character here I'm dead from the feels!




Ship of Smoke and Steel by Django Wexler: A ghost ship and the heroine trying to save her sister. Absolutely in my list!



Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins: A historical fantasy based on the myth of Eros and Psyche! And it's also a blend between YA & NA!


Shadow & Flame by Mindee Arnett: This may be the sequel but the burning image and the tree on its center is very eye-catching! Also, there are horseriders here!



The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson: Haunting with wings and crows. The story is very intriguing too with a slight touch of Eragon in it.



Dark Shores by Danielle L. Jensen: Pirates, treacherous seas and forbidden romance? Yes please!


The Beholder by Anna Bright: More ships and also with a journey to find her true love this princess, Selah, will have the time of her life. Plus, the cover is stunning.



Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson: NEW COVER MADE BY CHARLIE BOWATER! Also, this book has to do with libraries and dangerous possessed books!




And one cover I can't wait to see is this one:


YES, AFTER ALL, THIS TIME A NEW BOOK!


No comments