Milky Way of Books on semi-hiatus

Hello everyone! Alexandra here from my small corner of the world...and what kind of world is this.

2020 felt like a rollercoaster so far and I want it gone to be honest. I know that my USA friends would want to celebrate Halloween and I hope you all stay safe in these dire times. To the rest of my bookish friends I wish you the same even if you are living away from your loved ones, or if you are quarantined.


Milky Way of Books will remain a space free of everyday drama, a safe place for books and reviews and everything you love in a good book!



Having said that the blog will go in a semi hiatus, as my everyday jobs have caught up with me, and while I do have books to review...I am so very tired of doing so.



Having said that keep in touch until I get my bearings and I hope to get back on writing too! You can always find me on Twitter! Stay safe everyone!

No comments