HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Books you Want to read inspired by this day!


Happy Valentines Day! To every couple of every race, religion and sexual preference; you are beautiful and unique and love will always win! I love this season even despite the fact that I don't have a Valentine (right now). So today's post, since I'm in a review slump, will be about books, both YA & NA which celebrate love and are some of my favorites!



Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins: This lovely one is about Cupid and Psyche! It's NA, lots of mythology and...steam. Perfect for this day!



Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor: I am putting this here because my sweet Lazlo is a cinnamon roll and he deserves all the love! He and Sarai are one of my favorite couples!



A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas: I am placing this cover on purpose because it's one of the most beautiful in the series. Plus, we do get the setting for the upcoming books too.



The Wish Collector by Mia Sheridan: Part inspired from The Phantom of the Opera and set in New Orleans, this book is a delight with the stellar writing of Mia Sheridan!



What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon: I read this book recently and GOD IT BROKE MY HEART! But there is a HEA here I promise despite the weird Outlander-vibes I got. Amy Harmon knows how to pull your heartstrings.



A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer: Beauty and Beat meets a dark fantasy world in this new book by Brigid Kemmerer! You'll love the characters and...pretty much everything!


A Deeper Love, part of the Shadow Market anthology by Cassandra Clare: Excuse me but this was one of the best stories in the book! Tessa and Jem is my top couple...along with Tessa and Will. It's the only love triangle I accept in every book I've ever read.



One True Love by Linda Kage: In a world where you can find your true love, a good knight discovers his true love...in his new king's married sister. It's NA, and filled with comedy and slow-burning romance!



Trust by Kylie Scott: A contemporary story about loving your body, and finding love through friendship, despite the oddities. One of Kylie's best books I've read so far.


Heart of Fae by Emma Hamm: The first book to introduce me to the delightful world of Emma Hamm's writing is a story of a cursed Fae Prince and the healer who will change everything. Amazing descriptions and a romance to swoon over!


Untold Tale series by J.M. Frey: I am just imagining Forsyth buying flowers and chocolate and being a lording gentleman to Pip. They are one of my favorite couples!


The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan: One word...Ethan!




Master of Crows & Entreat Me by Grace Draven: I am stealing the spot here and putting two books because I love Grace Draven and her writing! If I could jump int one of her worlds, I would!





Every book by Ilona Andrews: I couldn't pick so I am throwing everything here because I don't want anyone to hunt me for choosing Curran over Rogan and pretty much every other male in the books. 



Every book by Laura Thalassa: I couldn't pick one here too, so I am putting Rhapsodic because my best Aussie friend Dayna worked on this cover!



The Newsoul series by Jodi Meadows: I am sorry but this book has become a part of my soul. It was one of the few that led me to blogging and making me love reading again. Plus, the aspect of reincarnation is gorgeous and there are centaurs here too!




And that's for now! I have pretty much more than 2000 books in my lists and I could spend weeks talking over them! Which are your favorites? Give me your recommendations!




No comments