Books I'm Dying to Read in January 2019! And a Journal!


If you know me through GoodReads you may notice that there are ARCs which have been read and reviewed WAY before their release date! If you peek on my TBR Lists you'll see that I've created lists up to 2022!

And since summer is almost gone and before we realize it Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here, I decided to make a post with my most anticipated books which I really, REALLY want to read on January 2019!




The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air #2) by Holly Black: The ending of the first book left me in a cliffhanger and the best hate to 'possible' love relationship in YA! I adore the fanart, the quotes, the funny anecdotes I see around the blogsphere and Twitter and for those who have already the ARC? I hate you but with love!



King os Scars (Nikolai Duology #1) by Leigh Bardugo: I mean, OF COURSE, I wanted a book! Ever since the end of the end of the first trilogy of the Grishaverse, and with his cameo appearance in Crooked Kingdom I wanted Nikolai's story! He is sassy, funny and very scared. I' m also still trying to decode this majestic cover!



The Severed Moon: A Year-Long Journal of Magic by Leigh Bardugo: I was very surprised to see this! I am planning to pre-order and even begin writing in a journal again! I can't wait to see what beauties this tiny one will reveal!



A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer: If you haven't read Brigid's contemporary books, then you live under a rock. This book has Beauty and the Beast elements but with a twist. Also, the main heroine has cerebral palsy, something you don't usually see in YA. I read anything that has Beauty and the Beast inside it and this cover with its darkness and shard thorns and edges adds to the aesthetic.





Stain by A.G. Howard: Kitten savior, an amazing author, and a gorgeous storyteller! I have devoured all her books both YA and NA and this dark retelling of "The Princess and the Pea" will be also one more favorite. All her covers have this similar aesthetic where you guess what will happen and I've seen pictures where this cover has also golden foil!




The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves #1) by Roshani Chokshi: I smell a heist here with the gorgeous background of the final years of the 19th century Paris where secrets will be revealed.



Imprison the Sky by A.C. Gaughen: The first book of the series was one of the best upper YA I've ever read. Not only did it feature a spectacular worldbuilding but also touched subjects of relationship abuse and a cast of amazing characters. It deserves more attention. Plus, the main character can MAKE HER SHIP FLY!





Moonlight Scandals (The De Vincent #3) by J.L. Armentrout: If you lived under a rock and don't know this series, then I'm washing my hands off you. This is the third and final book in the series and it will feature the most secretive and cold character, Dev! Who also has to face the sassiest heroine I've seen in Jennifer's books!



Nightchaser (Endeavor #1) by Amanda Bouchet: I loved the debut series of Amanda's based on Greek mythology! And she jumped straight into sci-fi! I am very excited about this new series and the summary is quite promising!



Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry: Gorgeous cover, amazing summary and of course I am going to cry.






What are your most anticipated books of this month? Let me know in the comments so I can add more! ;)



No comments