Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #131: Where I share my most favorite books of 2017!


10: An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson: This was one of my anticipated book of 2017! Fae, painting and romance in this gorgeous debut with the cover made by Charlie Bowater!




9: The Gentleman's Guide to Vice & Virtue by Mackenzi Lee: Two boys, their Grand Tour around Europe and their hidden feelings for each other! What could possibly go wrong!? I would also love to see this book becoming a movie!




8: The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo: I LOVED this collection of stories from the Grishaverse! And the illustrations too!




7: Tower of Dawn & A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas: I really don't need to explain myself here!






6: A Conjuring of Light by Victoria Schwab: I still get the feels from this series! Also knowing that there'll be a continuation of this world also makes me excited for more Kell, Rhy and Lila!




5: Zero, Repeat, Forever by G.S. Pendergast: Beauty and the Beast meets the 5th Wave in this gorgeous, emotional world! Also, dandelions are pretty, there is sign language and my heart is torn in pieces! (I also want a tattoo with this design!) Also, I couldn't keep the song "Forevermore" playing in repeat in my mind while I read this book!




4: Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews: I binge read ALL the books by this amazing author duo and now I'm in a book slump concerning the Urban Fantasy genre!




3: A Soul to Take by Emily Taylor: Beauty and the Beast meets Black Butler meets futurist Victorian like world! I really had high hopes for this book and my dear Emily didn't disappoint!




2: The Silenced Tale by J.M. Frey: My dear characters here are going into battle! In a Con! There is magic, mystery, adventure and romance! And an ending like an explosion!




1: Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor: One of the most lavish, fantastic books I've read this year! You can't help but fall in love with Laini's writing and pose!




No comments