Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books From X Genre That I've Recently Added To My TBR List


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #112: Since I couldn't pick just one genre I've added books in my TBR list, so here's my top 10 recent books I've added on my list in general. It mostly includes YA & NA but from many different genres. 


10:Wild Card by Karina Halle: Um, yes! I would read ANYTHING by this author! Not to mention that she is the only one who writes stories based on different locations around the globe, thus making me travel with her characters!



9: Monster among the Roses by Linda Kage: If you guessed by the title, this book is a Beauty and the Beast themed one. Plus it's Linda Kage, one of the best authors out there, known for her "Forbidden Men" series!



8: Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill: This mystery has been getting many good reviews. I am intrigued by this one.



7: Brooding YA Hero by Carrie DiRisio & Linnea Gear: Confession; I discovered this book quite accidentaly through the author's Twitter. Also, it's hilarious!



6: A Semi-definitive List of Worst Nightmares by Krystal Sutherland: I loved "Our Chemical Hearts" by the same author and I am sure I'll enjoy this beauty too!



5: Without Merit by Colleen Hoover: It's a high school novel by Colleen which is mentioned as "returning to the roots of Hopeless". Nevertheless, I'm reading it!



4: The Dragons of Nova (The Alchemists of Loom #2) by Elise Kova: I am very giddy about this book! I loved the world-building and the characters!



3: Zero, Repeat, Forever by G.S. Prendergast: This is the second time this book makes it into one of my Top 10 Tuseday lists. Maybe it's the glorious cover or the pitch I've seen in Twitter: "Beauty and the Beast meets the 5th Wave". I can only hope this book will NOT end like the 5th wave series.



2: If there is No Tomorrow by J.L. Armentrout: Yet another gem by my favorite author! I love it when she writes contemporary!



1: The Hummingbird Heart (Haunted Hearts Legacy #2) by A.G. Howard: I loved the first book of this series! Annita's writing is haunting and enchanting too! (read also Roseblood by the same author)



No comments