Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics




This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #97: 10 of my most favorite Graphic Novels or Comics. Under no particular order her's my top ten favorites (manga included)!


10: From Far Away (Kanata Kara) manga series by Kyoko Hikawa: One of the BEST fantasy manga I've ever read! With action, no stupid heroine and such sweet romance! This manga really deserves an anime of its own!







9: Nimona by Noelle Stevenson: One of the funniest graphic novels which redefines the meanings of "hero" and "villain". I truly want a sequel.




8: Skip Beat manga series by Yoshiki Nakamura: Since I watched the anime and read the manga from the beginning, I am still in love with Kyoko and her aspiring dream to become an actress! And Tsuruga Ren! <3 






7: Dengeki Daisy manga series by Motomi Kyousuke: I still re-read this series! Kurosaki and Teru are the top shoujo couple with many funny scenes! This one also deserves an anime!





6: Fables: Legends in Exile series by : One of the best graphic novel series I've ever read! Imagine all fairy tale characters stuck in New York after a worlds wide war destroys their realms!





5: Beauty and the Beast comic series by Meagan Kearney: Still going strong on the artist's Tumblr page this little gem deserves to be known more.





4: Honey and Clover manga series by Chica Umino: Also one of the funniest manga series. But make sure to watch the anime too! You'll cry from laughing!




3: Dark Hunters grapgic novels by Sherrillyn Kenyon: Though the adaptations cover only the first two books, these comics were the reason I decided to give the Dark Hunters universe a chance. Truth to be told, after the novel "One Silent Night" I have lost my interest for the series, BUT they are enjoyable to a point.





2: Saga series by Brian K. Vaughan: A sci-fi which delivers diversity, romance adventure and tragedy. I'll never get bored with this one!





1: Please Save my Earth manga series by Saki Hiwatari: A tale of war and love, ressurection and hidden secrets. You'll love the art of this manga as also the mystery! This manga only got an OVA series and never an anime but it also deserves to get some attention too.





No comments