Top 10 of the Best Books I've read on 2016



Hello everyone and Happy Holidays! As a part of Fikishun's celebration for the final week of 2016 here's my list of the Top Ten books I've read on 2016 in no particular order. The event is hosted by Rachel of Fiktshun Jaime of Two Chicks on Books,  Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Bridget of Dark Faerie Tales


10: My Lady Jane by Jodi Meadows, Cynthia Hand and Brodi Ashton. One of the best, funniest historical retellings I've ever read! You'll love the characters and even wish the true history to have been like that!



9: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I never expected to become obsessed with a book like this one! Even after so many months I still listen to the audiobook!




8: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo. This book destroyed me! I'm still not over the ending and even wish to have a spin-off series of this spin-off series!



7: Crystal Crowned by Elise Kova. This is the final book of the author's debut series which was the most emotional, action-packed book I've read! With many twists and cliffhangers, this series is unforgettable!




6: The Forgotten Tale by J.M. Frey. The second book of the Accidental Turn series was also one of the best books I've read! Told with wit and every part a book lover adores this adventure through stories and dragons is also one of the most recommended books!




5: A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab. The second book of the series was explosive and with the worst cliffhanger I've ever read! I need more Kel and Lilah in the final book!



4: The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski. This book! It made my heart clench in every page! I will never forget this amazing writing! And yes I prefer the original covers!



3: Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole. Yup, another book with the most shocking cliffhanger! I'm pretty sure there'll be a major plot twist in the next book, so you've been warned!



2: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. Beautiful, diverse and sweet, this book was a true gem! I loved Everything, Everything but this book was also a masterpiece!




1: GEMINA by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. This book was a madness! I really fear for the third book!





Honorable mentions:


No comments