"The beautiful and the Cursed" Good Reads review


The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I got to see the book appearing many times before me yet, i didn't want to read it.
How wrong i was! After a search about gargoyles, I found out many things that for a reason consist the main core of goth and historical genre.

"The beautiful and the Lost", written on third POV, speaks of Ingrid, Gabby, her sister and their trip to Paris where their mother will set a gallery. A boy named Luc, a series of murders and a group of not so normal people will thrust the girls into a world of Demons...and Angels.

I liked the desrciptions and the struggle between the heroes, yet i didn't want the story to progress on a love triangle. I hope that will not happen on the second book.

Totally recommended ----------> 5 of 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments