Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I'm Dying To Meet


                                          

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #103: Top 10 authors I'm dying to meet. Since I've never attended any of the bookish events, like Apollycon or BEA, here's a list of the authors I'd love to meet!


10: Emily Taylor, author of "A Soul to take": She is a debut author from REUTS Publications and I had the honor to know her from Wattpad. She has an amazing writing style and she is pretty cool too! Don't tell her that but she also creates amazing covers! ;)


9: Anne-Marie McLemore, author of "When the moon was ours": I loved her first book "The Weight of Feathers" and I'd love to meet her one day in person!



8: J.R. Ward, author of The Black Dagger Brotherhood series and more: Yeah, I'm pretty much obsessed with her stories! Filled with amazing characters and action, this is an author I'd love to meet in person too!


7:  Nalini Singh, author of the Psy-Changeling series and the Guild Hunter series: You clearly know a good urban fantasy book when you read one of Nalini's stories. Though I love all of her books for me the Guild Hunter series is one of the best!



6: Claudia Gray, author of the Firebird series and the Evernight series: Also one of my favorite authors. I'd love to discuss anything sci-fi or Star Wars related with her!



5: Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff, authors of the ILLUMINAE series and their own respective books: I couldn't seperate this duo of awesomeness! I'm always jealous of the bloggers who get the chance to take photos of them on BEA or other bookish events!



4: J.M. Frey, author of the Accidental Turn series: I couldn't leave out yet another one of my favorite REUTS authors! Her humor and style as also her characters are some of the best I've know in all my years of blogging!



3: Jennifer Armentrout, author of too many books to count! From Greek mythology and aliens to the New Adult genre, no one can match with Jennifer and her amazing talent of creating funny and emotional characters! She pretty much made me obsessed with Supernatural and West Virginia references too!
I don't know what I'd do first if I ever met her in person.



2: Sarah J. Maas, author of the Throne of Glass series and A Court of Thorns and Roses series: I also hope not to faint when I meet this author. I'm pretty sure her waiting line is HUGE in every event. And I hope her hand will be better soon!



1: Neil Gaiman, one of the best authors I had the honor to read: "Stardust" was the first story I had the chance to read (from a birthday gift) and I loved it even more than the movie. Now with "American Gods" coming on April as a tv series and his recent book "Norse Mythology", which was a masterpiece, I think I'll just stand mutely in a corner.



Honorable mentions:









No comments