Feature and Follow #265

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

 

 

                            Question of the Week:

 

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? - Suggested by Life Is Reading


                                                 My answer: 


When I hear about wishes, a certain loved fellow comes to mind!



And his friend who is loved until the end of time (both the actor and the character)



So here's my three wishes:

1. WORLD PEACE! 

I really want that one to happen for obvious reasons.

2. I WANT A LIBRARY SIMILAR TO THE FOLLOWING ONE!


Admit it, you all wished for that one too!

3. THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL INSIDE ALL THE FICTIONAL WORLDS I READ EVERY TIME!

The brothers agree with me too!


Now the ability to read minds or have a nice pair of wings should come if I were one of the X-Men, so I will deal with that on a future meme, maybe. :)




Now for the Follow Fun!


                                           FOLLOW ME ON GFC ON YOUR LEFT!!

Instagram

Alison Can Read

HAPPY FRIDAY!



PS: I'LL BE M.I.A ON WEEKEND, TAKING A LONG NEEDED TRIP TO THE SEA! SO THE SCEDULED REVIEWS WILL COME ON MONDAY!

No comments