Blogger Recognition Award


Hello everyone! Today's post is a blogger award nomination! I've been nominated by Ardis from @Pondering the Prose for the Blogger Recognition Award tag! This is the second time something similar happens to me and I was excited! 

But there are some rules if you want to participate :)  
If you're nominated:



  • Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
  • Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. 
    • Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
  • Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
  • Provide a link to the original post on Edge of NightThat way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).

Note: You can decline the award if you don't feel up to doing the above, but remember—you have to earn it by doing the work! :)


My story:


I've begun blogging on 2014 after stumbling upon the books of Veronica Rossi's "Under the Never Sky" series! I loved the books so much, I then began researching for Blogger and since then I am trying to make the blog better and find even more titles to share with you!

Mostly I enjoy YA of all genres which also help me make my own writting better. I also read NA but I do have some favs authors, like Colleen Hoover, Gena Showalter, Linda Kage and Mia Sheridan. :)

I am also on Wattpad, sharing my stories of strange and funny heroes and heroines but I mostly enjoy Twitter; especially I like the way any blogger can connect with the authors and the other blogs!

As a major student in History anything with historical element in books is a must for me, and many times you can see me rooting time traveling books and especially "Outlander" by Diana Galbardon.



Here's the list of the blogs I nominate:




No comments