Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #111: My most anticipated books for the second half of 2017! Since I wanted to add books that are NOT by Sarah J. Maas here's some other of my anticipated titles!


10: Renegades by Marissa Meyer: Hands down, I'll read anything by this author!



9: Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson: The final book of this amazing western series is coming to an end!



8: Before she Ignites by Jodi Meadows: There are dragons here! And two moons!



7: Wonder Woman Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo: YES! I want Wonder Woman! And I've been seeing some great reviews too!



6: Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore: Bi Latino girls and curses! I love McLemore's writing and her descriptions!



5: An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson: Fae, forbidden love and art all in one! Also the cover was designed by Charlie Bowater, the one who is known for her ACOTAR fanart!



4: Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco: I mean, of course they had to go to Romania! I knew it from book one that whenever a character goes to Romania, surely they'll come across Vlad Tepes!



3: The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James: A thriller in space and a romance across light years!



2: Zero, Repeat, Forever by Gabrielle Prendergast: This one is pitched as "Beauty & the Beast meets the 5th Wave". I DIDN'T like how the 5th wave series ended, so let's hope that the story will be as good as the cover.



1: Superman by Matt de la Pena & Batman by Marie Lu: These two DC Icons books also come out in 2017, so I hope to read them! Only Catwoman remains, which will be written by Sarah J. Maas, but it will be published on 2018.







No comments