Feature & Follow Friday #238

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!




                          Question of the Week: 


Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite? - Suggested by The Realm of Books


                                                  My answer:

 

I prefer all the types, even paperback (I have many copies in paperback). Kindle is easier to carry and read but I truly appreciate the feel of paper under my fingers.

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Alexandra Perchanidou (@milky_way_of_books) στις

       My only hardback copy I own is "Heart of Obsidian" by Nalini Signh.

 

 

Now for the Follow Fun!


Instagram
https://www.tsu.co/Alexandra_92

 

Alison Can Read



Next Week's Question:
Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? - Suggested by Words I Write Crazy.

 This is a Blog Hop!

3.

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 5 days, 23 hrs, 20 min (2/4/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


 

6 comments

  1. I love hard print more but I have a balanced shelf. Although I love hardcovers better but still ebooks are more convenient to carry around. :)

    Followed on TSU
    My FF

    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer hard print copies of books. I do like the convenience of a e-books but I love holding a book in my hands.

    New follower.

    Ali @ Treasured Tales for Young Adults

    ReplyDelete
  3. These days I can't imagine my life without either. Kindle for convenience - Physical copies because I love the emotions of opening a book for the first time. It's both for me.

    Old Bloglovin follower

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me handprint books are special and so much more impressive than paperbacks, which I also adore! Then again, my Kindle is really precious to me too! New Bloglovin follower!
    My FFt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, I absolutely love the feel and touch of a physical book beneath my fingers, getting to turn the pages, hold it up and sniff it (yes! I sniff my books!) and then turn it over in my hands and admire the pretty is just awesome and spiritual in a way.

    But, I also love my Kindle for the freedoms that it gives. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm torn between the two. I love the feeling of holding something with a physical copy, but I love the convenience of an ebook. Such a hard choice!

    You've got a new follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete