Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten Book Boyfriends!


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #121: Let's talk about book boyfriends! Although personally, the male hero belongs to his/her crush/love interest, my list will feature book boyfriends from all genres, whose attributes I'd love to see in my future own boyfriend!


10: Parzival from "Ready Player one" by Ernest Cline: He may be dorky and know everything about the 80's but Parzival knows his tech and tries to save the day! I can't wait to see the movie too!




9:  Akiva and Lazlo from the books of Laini Taylor: Akiva who began as an enemy and then turned into a warrior of peace. Lazlo who in a sense reminds me of myself, especially how vividly he dreams of worlds and stories. These two (and Ziri) are special ones for me!






8: Forsyth from "The Untold Tale" by J.M. Frey: Master spy, a gentleman and a sweet cinnamon roll! I love this character so much! 





7: The male characters from the books of Leigh Bardugo: This goes for all. Mal, Nikolai, the boys from the crew, even the Darkling. I am enchanted with this world and its magic!







6: Harvey from the Kieli manga/ novel series by Yukako Kabei: This was one of the first manga I've ever read! I loved the art and Harvey. How hard he fights to find his humanity and is always so protective of Kieli.




5: Reid from "The Upside of Unrequited" by Becky Albertalli: He is sweet, nerdy, dorky and adorable! Not to mention tall! Could I ask for anything more? 




4: Percy and Monty from "The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue" by MacKenzi Lee: The cutest couple of 2017! This book was an amazing LGTB Historical read with doses of humor, adventure and romance.




3: All the male characters from the books of Cassandra Clare. With a tibit more of love for the prequel series: I love the books, but so far my utter devotion has been won by the prequel series. There's Magnus there too, but my heart soars for both Jem and Will. They are the only characters who when I think of, I want to cry.








2: ALL the male characters from the novels of Jennifer L. Armentrout: I am NOT sorry! I adore all the male characters from Jennifer Armentrout! I can't choose just one and the stories here include every part of humor, romance and action!








1: ALL the male characters from the books of Sarah J. Maas: I am sorry but it's true. All of them have stories, scars, are humorous and very, very brave. From the Night Court of the Fireheart's Court and to the deserts of the Southern Continent, all of them are swoon worthy!







Honorable mentions go to:

Kell from "A Darker Shade of Magic" series by Victoria Schwab:





Valek from the "Poison Study" series by Maria V. Snyder




Luc from the "Dispossessed" series by Page Morgan




No comments