Top 10 Tuesday: Top 5 Books I Hope Santa Brings


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #132: Books I hope Santa Brings! This list won't have ten books since there are few I'd love to get! And they are mostly pre-orders!


5: Defy the Worlds by Claudia Gray: I truly loved the first book of the series and I honestly can't wait for the finale!



4: Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones: Wintersong gutted me! And after reading an excerpt of this one, I'm sure that there'll be tears!



3: Batman Nightwalker by Marie Lu & Catwoman Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas: I think it's appropriate to put these two together! I can't wait for the upcoming book of Superman too!





2: Beast, a tale of love and revenge by Lisa Jensen & The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross: It's Beauty and the Beast themed. OF COURSE I'D LOVE TO GET THEM!





1: Unearthed by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner: Tomb Raider in space with elements of Indiana Jones! Plus it's the duo of the Starbound trilogy! This book is a must!




In a side note my dear sister has already pre-ordered "The Worlds of Throne of Glass" as a Christmas present! Even if it comes out in October 2018!

No comments