THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.
HOW DOES THE #FF WORK?
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followedFollow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
THE POST PROMPT:
Top 5 Favorite Book Boy Friends
This is actually one of the easiest questions, yet I had a hard time picking just five! So I'll go with a mix of characters I read about this year and the previous ones.
1) Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court. He was our surprise this year and I believe that I was one of the millions of readers who were blown away by his past, actions and his love. Though he was a girlfriend *cough*mate*cough*, he is still one of the best ones!
If night flights, gowns, tattoos and fights are your thing, then this is the boyfriend for you!
Some fanart. (which I am sure will not stop until the release of the final book! All credits go to the artists.)
2) Kell from "A Shade of Magic" series! The sorcerer with the neat coat has to deal with more than he can. Also he has a sneaky thief who likes blades wayy to much! He is loyal and kind and has a kink for hoarding treasures!
If multi-dimensional travel through London(s) and blade fighting is your thing then Kell is your guy!
3) Lord Hector from "A Girl of Fire and Thorns" series. You may not remember this guy but he is one of the bravest commanders I know in a fantasy trilogy. His love and loyalty are beyond comparison. Not to mention, he knows how to wear a mustache!
If warriors with heart of gold are your favs then he is the one for you!
4) Zeke from Immortal Rules series! Such a sweet boy with a world turned against him! Thank God smeone is looking out for him! ;)
If you want to fight along strong warriors in a vampire infested world then he is for you!
(art by PhantomRin)
5) All the guys from ALL the books by Leigh Bardugo. I really don't know from whom to begin. Mal? Nikolai? THE DARKLING? Or maybe Kaz, Jesper Waylan and Mattias?
I'll leave it to you to decide! (art by PhantomRin)
I know that I should metion also other amazing book boyfriends but I had to narrow it down.
Have a great weekend!
FOLLOW ME IN ANY WAY TO YOUR LEFT