"Wings" by Elizabeth Richards GoodReads review


Wings (Black City, #3)Wings by Elizabeth Richards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was hopefull for a good ending in this story and the three POVs didn't bother me at all! While Natalie and Ash try to find each other and end the war, Purian Rose has set a lethal plan in stone. All the characters were portayed nicely with the pain, fear and anguish but I was taken back from the loss, thus the 1 star less.

And while the ending was a little too planned for my tastes, the last twenty pages had me gripping the ereader like crazy! That I liked a lot! A good recommendation to those who haven't read the series ans I hope to see more from the author! :)

View all my reviews



Also don't miss the book blast and giveaway on "Gates Thread and Stone" as also my giveaway on "Beautiful Oblivion" by Jamie McGuire! 

No comments