"Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon GoodReads review


Outlander (Outlander, #1)Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I learnt that a new historical series was to be shown on TV I decided to begin reading. I found myself lost in a world of Scots, wild horses, love, politics and even more History. When Claire, marries woman, nurse of WW II finds herself at the 18th century, well we get to know everything, from the tiniest deatils of life to the aspects of human nature.

The author creates a livid world of passion, intigue and fighting. Claire is a strong character, Jamie is a sweetheart, but a steel heart at the same time, while the humor in most cases was a good relief of all the pressure and the heavy atmosphere.

I will head to the second book, keeping the promise of the ending from this one. It is really promising!

View all my reviews

No comments