Nomination of Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! I was nominated by Elizabeth from Stuffed Shelves.



Thank you so much for this chance! Here's my answers to the followed questions:


What are three of your favorite books. Just three!
 This is really diffucult! I love many books but if I were to choose my tops, those would be: "Glass of Throne" by Sarah J. Maas, "Ana Incarnate" by Jodi Meadows and "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yansey.
 
Who’s your most favourite author. Pick only one!
 Absolutely Maggie Stiefvater!

Do you fangirl over books?
Yes, I really like re-reading the books I've own, like Jennifer Armentrout's! (I never get bored of Daemon and Kitten ).

Anything you like to do besides reading?
I write my own stories! Check out my Wattpad profile . I also like shooping (on books please) as also going out with my friends!

Your book boyfriend?
I don't have a book boyfriend, but I admire the attributes of a potential one in them ;).

Your most hated main character from a book? Why?
The King of Ardalan from "Throne of Glass". I would choose Rose from th "Black City" series but I realised that the King is even more hideous. He has destroyed a whole world and tortured and killed people, not metioning making Damiab's life impossibly difficult.

Do you lend out your books?
I do, especially to friends who like to have a recommendation from me. The most loved series I have borrowed to friends is "The Bronze Horseman" by Paullina Simons

 Bookish pet peeves?
When I see torn pages and coffee stains I get a tiny bit furious. I mean, come on, others pay to have nice hard cover copies or nicely made paperbacks and the destruction of them is horrible. When someone did that once on one of my books, I almost tore his head off (he still has it unfortunately).

What would you do if your books had been robbed?
Ahem, I wouldn't reveal my plans but they involve torture tickling and possibly castration. Just to get an idea. :)

A loathed book that you would burn into ashes?
I would never burn a book, please note that. As for horrible books, I don't believe that any book is horrible; well, thrillers are not my style. Books with horrible endings, these are the ones who make me feel like I've lost my time reading. There are two which have stayed in my mind:
"Insurgent" by Veronica Roth (YES I believe that the ending should be different!)
"Battle Angel" by Scott Speer. (great concerpt but weak plotting)

As by rules I nominate the follow 10:

Jenny from Supernatural Snark

Valerie from Stuck in Books 

Alexis from Lexi Swoons 

 Michele and Mckenzie from A Bell's Tales

Alicia from Addicted Readers

Jen and April from The Starry-Eyed Revue

The amazing group from Once upon a Twilight

Elizabeth from Reading with ABC 

Stacee from Adventures of a Book Junkie 

 The group from Cuddleburgery

 

Please post the links of the people you want to nominate if you want! :)

 

1 comment