Review: "Goddess Test" by Aimee Carter


The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had this book on my e-book self for a while relucent of reading it. I did then and I found myself quite... intrugued.

When she reached Eden to have her mother's last wish completed, Kate finds more than she was waited for. A mansion, a mysterious boy and the whole Olympian Gods. With a murderer on the loose and her raging feelings for Henry, Kate will have to be brave as also open enough to love.

I liked the development, I didn't expect the last chapters to become like that as also the way the feelings were shown. Henry was truly a pained character and I wished for him the happy ending. Usually we see male characters who are strong and reliable and Henry wasn't like that. Instead Kate was the one to warm him up and teach him love and hope.

For that quick read I am hoping to find out more about them on the second book! :)


Also don't lose the on-going giveaways here.

So what do you think?

2 comments

  1. This is one of those books that I've seen around a lot, but haven't gotten around to picking up. It definitely seems like the type of book I'd enjoy, though.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like retellings of the Greek mythology then this is for you! Thank you for reading! :)

      Delete