"Rebel" GoodReads review


Rebel (Reboot, #2)Rebel by Amy Tintera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With a breath taking pace, emotionally mind blowing Reboot ends with all the hopes i had for the series.

After Wren and Callum reach the reservation, things are not exactlly how they hoped to be. With HARC on their trails and the Reboots balancing between life and death Wren and her company will have to reach the best of their abilities.
And emotions.

I liked the dual POV and i was glad i got to peek Callum's thoughts about Wren. :) And also I reallt, really had me on the ending especially on the last battle, for a moment i got a coronary, thinking that I'll get to have another "Insurgent" heart-breaking ending!
But NO I got my wish!

I really want to read more from Any Tintera! Until the next time: 5 of 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments