Milky Way of Books: Pandemic Edition & Blog Update

When did we leave the book pages and our life became a live-action movie of a dystopian novel? Welcome my dear friends to this post of Milky Way of Books.

It feels like weeks since the movement restriction and ban of the movement were instituted here in Greece. We are all at home, not going anywhere, unless we have special forms filled or have sent to the system a special SMSM stating our destination.


I am also working from home so that's the good thing. Due to the businesses closing everywhere at least I am no afraid of my job.

On the bright side being at home has helped me with my GoodReads challenge, although my inspiration for writing blog reviews has diminished.

So in this little update, I was to say that the blog will go on a wee bit of a hiatus until the shitshow with the covid-19 passes and all of us return back to normal. I wish you all to be safe, stay at home with your loved ones and if you can enjoy a good book.

No comments