Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Fandoms I belong into!

                                       


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #104: Top 10 Fandoms from TV, movies and books I belong into! Note that these are the top of them all, but in general I can very easy fangril over something!


10: Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward & The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning: I'm placing these two goddesses together because they deserve each and every praise I have to give! I can only hope that one day they will decide to co-write together!


9: The Phantom of the Opera: I'll always love my tortured Phantom who never kept his true love. BUT, you should laos read "Roseblood" by A.G. Howard. She adds a great twist in the myth!



8: The Others series by Anne Bishop: Also a great series! The characters, the funny moments, everything in this fandom is a must! But I'd love more fanart from this series.



7: Harry Potter: As a proud Hufflepuff, I would kill to be part of Hogwarts! Especially stay there for Christmas!



6: DC Universe: I like Marvel too, but it's DC that has won me over. Wonder Woman, Superman and of course Batman are few of the charavters I'd always cherish in the fandom. I can now only wish for the Martian Manhunter J'ohn to get his own movie!




5: Star Wars: Hehe, I can only say...may the Force be with you!




4: A Court of Thorns and Roses Series by Sarah J. Maas: This series has made me laugh, cry and in general it gutted me! I'm expecting May 2nd to be an amazing yet terrible day. The fanart, the fanfiction, everything in this series is also a must to read and have!

                                                      (Art belongs to charlie Bowater)


3: Disney: Always in my heart, with teachings about life and love, I adore everything in Disney. And I'm reffering only to the animated movies.



2: Studio Ghibli: What Disney is for me, the same goes for the masterpice of anime. Studio Ghibli and its movies are truly amazing and heartbreaking at the same time.






1: Beauty and the Beast & The Accidental Turn series by J.M. Frey: I'm excluding Beauty and the Beast because it's the only movie from Disney which I can relate the most with. Not only for the romance and the amazing songs but also for Belle's love for books and the need to want more from her life.


For the "Accidental turn" series by J.M. Frey I can only say that she is the only author who took the chance every reader wants to have (to travel into their favorite book) and created a storm of emotions, tropes and favorite characters. I need this series to become a good graphic novel if not an animated tv show!



What about you?


No comments