"Fearscape" Good Reads review



Fearscape (Horrorscape, #1)Fearscape by Nenia Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Nenia Campbell has a way with words and descriptions. That was my first thought when I began reading "Fearscape". I had first read her other works and I was relucant on how i would see this one.

We have Val, a nice good natured girl with love for animals and art.
And we have Gavin the contrast of Val. He is obsessed with her and this chase will result into a very, very forthcoming ending.

What i liked? The social drawing of the school, the worries of a 14 years old girl over love, friendship and hatred.
I disliked the way Val's parents handled their daughter, which is a sign on my opinion of how far parents feel from their kids, especially on their teenage years.

Heading to the secnd book, I fear on what Gavin has planned for Val... let's find out.



View all my reviews

No comments