"Easy" and "Four Seconds to lose" Good Reads ebook reviews


Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)Easy by Tammara Webber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

From the good romances with the typical yet well given relationship between a teacher and a uni student. There wee good scenes, well paced plot and a good opportunity for all women and girls out there to see what silence can do and how the brave ones can protect themselves.

5 of 5 stars

View all my reviews Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3)Four Seconds to Lose by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Romance with heart breaking times and well given characters! This author never stops to amaze me!!
Cain and Charlie are a nice pair both with their scars, serets but with desire for life and love.
Well writeen and with double POV I can't say nothing more. Only hope for the fourth book to come!

5 of 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments